Skip to main content
Technical information about this website’s accessibility
Hertfordshire Growth Board is committed to making its website accessible, in accordance with the Public Sector Bodies (Websites and Mobile Applications) (No. 2) Accessibility Regulations 2018.
This website is run by Hertfordshire Growth Board. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website. For example, that means you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website using just a keyboard
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
We’ve also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
AbilityNet has advice on making your device easier to use if you have a disability.
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Supportive interactive elements such as carousels/sliders may not function correctly on screen readers, but have been designed to not be essential to the websites flow.t
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format like accessible PDF, large print, easy read, audio recording or braille:
- email email@example.com
- call 07747 762698
We’ll consider your request and get back to you in five working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We’re always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we’re not meeting accessibility requirements, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is fully compliant with the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines version 2.1 AA standard.
Content that’s not within the scope of the accessibility regulations
The accessibility regulations do not require us to fix PDFs or other documents published before 23 September 2018 if they’re not essential to providing our services. For example, we do not plan to fix Hertfordshire Infrastructure & Funding Prospectus 2018-2031, Hertfordshire Key Employment Sites, Hertfordshire Fit for the Future, Loss of Employment Space in Hertfordshire 2019
Any new PDFs or Word documents we publish will meet accessibility standards. If you would like to receive our key documents in a different format, please get in touch using the Contact Us form, specifying details in the message field.